Adulting




assalamualaikum
I'm literally forcing myself to update my blog
BECAUSE IT'S BEEN SO LONGGGGG
I even have Back To You by Louis 1D and Bebe Rexha on repeat
as motivation

first thing first,
I thought of updating the blog after Raya but malas
I had a decent Raya
Ashli was in Kuching for Raya but I didn't go berjarah as much as I used to

next, I'M DONE WITH MASTER (insha'Allah)
my result is coming out soon
one advice, if you have the opportunity to choose your supervisor
CHOOSE CAREFULLY
it's important to have someone who can guide you till the end
BECAUSE THERE'S A FAIR CHANCE THAT YOU WILL KENAK HENTAM AND IT'S PUASA SO YOU CANNOT NANGIS SEBAB LATER DEHYDRATED
yeah that happened to me but I nangis lah a bit later once in the car
I didn't do it when I'm still the faculty

however, I'm grateful that companies are getting back at me for job interviews
to the date, I think I already sent out about 30 applications
turned down by 6 without any chance to attend interviews at all
went to 2 interviews already, turned down by 1, still waiting for the other 1
if you think you're the best out there, think again
I will prolly just accept whatever that comes first because I need the experiences
that is my main priority right now

so that's what I've been up to for the couple of months
I hope life have been treating you better than me
till later. assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts