Peekaboo

Hallu
I KNOW IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS SINCE MY PREVIOUS POST
During the semester break, two of my friends and one of my cousin got engaged wuhuuu
me next? no? there's a plan for it. it's gonna be a surprise
told my friends that I'm gonna invite them over by saying there's gonna be some makan-makan
but it's actually my engagement
so sapa datang sempatlah nangga sapa sik datang padan muka hahaha

managed to catch up with all of highschool's friends
2 of them were missing but it's okay
we even went to play LOST somewhere near Jalan Song
WE CHEATED OUR WAY TO WIN THE GAME LOL
but I think Escape Room is way more difficult

other than that, me and Ashli managed to do something out of the ordinary
we went to this place, Rimbun Dahan to see some dancing hipster thingy
Ashli was a dancer. I mean is, when he can find the time to
no I don't join him usually
the Rimbun Dahan place was a jungle-ish park
after a few performances I lost my attention
BUT I MET FAHAD IMAN
highlight of the day
sorry sayang, love you



then, I'm pretty much busy with my assignments
Ashli recently started working as well
so I had 5 times a week to work on my weight lost
because Ashli isn't there to feed me lol
I used to be static at 58.4 kg, currently I'm mostly 57.2 kg but there was one time 56.9 kg
I was stressed out and really didn't care to have dinner the night before so yeah

that's pretty much what happened in the last 3 months
I will be updating on my new skincare routine
I finally lost all those redness and dry skin around my lips
so till next time
assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts