goodbye 2016, hello 2017!

assalamualaikum
I know I'm tad bit late but Happy New Year!
I was so caught up with my assignments, I barely have any room to breathe
broken laptop added to the burden
I LITERALLY LIED DOWN ON THE FLOOR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LIVING ROOM AFTER I SUBMITTED MY ASSIGNMENTS
then my housemates were like, "why don't we take Kak Amy as an example and NEVER further our master degree."
honestly, if you think of furthering your study just because, lemme ask you
WHY WOULD YOU BURN YOURSELF WITH FIRE JUST BECAUSE?!
DALAM EXAM BERIK DI SUROH PAKEY GOOGLE PUN SEKDA JAWAPAN TAUK KO
NGENTAK PALAK KE MEJA TENGAH EXAM

anyway, Ashli is back for good
so I had Christmas lunch with his family
I HAVE ZERO CONFIDENT TO EVEN KONON-KONON HELP AROUND THE KITCHEN
so I volunteered to entertain Inara while his mother and sister were cooking
it's a blessing that his mother is a mat salleh, mun mak Melayu dah kenak reject dah hahahaha




me and Ashli went out during New Year's Eve
but we decided to just watch the fireworks from the hill near his house
I was barely awake while waiting for the fireworks but Ashli's brother, Dan was around
SO I TRIED MY BEST TO STAY AWAKE LOL
usually if it's just his parents, I would sleep on the sofa comfortably hahaha
I think I spent too much time over there

I have blurry memories of early 2017
because I spent my time trying to finish off my assignments, surviving presentations, adapting to a new rented house and went for lunch or dinner with Ashli
but I remember the sad day when Tan Sri Adenan Satem said goodbye to the world
May Allah bless his soul
Sarawakians were and still in grief

that's all for now. I'm signing off!
assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts