Lazada Sucks

assalamualaikum
earlier this year, I actually got myself a Lazada account
but I used the account just to browse some of the things and didn't actually bought anything
I didn't even provide any mailing address

after a few months, I deactivated the account
since that day, Lazada was sending all this stupid stuffs that I never order
the first item that arrived was a Loom band kit
I actually made an effort to contact the sender
I EVEN GOOGLE EARTH THE SHOP
it didn't exist at all and the number can't be contacted
then, I tried to call the recipient number several times but failed
another parcel arrived and I did the same thing
however, when I contacted the stated recipient number
a man picked up the phone and said he never ordered anything or sent anything to me
the parcel was under my name and my address but the phone number stated is not mine

after a couple months, I received a parcel again
my name, my address and not my phone number
tried to call the sender but of course no one pick up the phone
I was starting to feel annoyed
so I call Skynet and asked them to retrieved the info of the sender
fyi, the address used is my uncle's so I can't do anything about it
my cousins usually just take the parcel BECAUSE THERE'S MY NAME ON IT
and I was never home when the parcel arrived
anyway, Skynet told me that it's prolly from Lazada
I was getting really irritated
so I didn't contacted Lazada

AFTER A FEW MONTHS, ANOTHER PARCEL ARRIVED
THIS TIME I ACTUALLY MADE AN EFFORT TO CONTACT LAZADA




I explained in the second email why I never reject the parcels



Lazada sent me 5 FREAKING EMAILS IN 3 DAYS
ASKING ME TO RETURN THE ITEMS
since I NEVER ORDERED THE ITEMS
I can't return them for free because of some stupid form


long story short, I never got back my postage fee
nasib bait enggak rm7 lebih mun mahal??!
DAH BUKAN BARANG AKU SEMUA YA
PASYA NYUSAH HIDUP AKU
DAH LAH GILA TRACK ADDRESS RUMAH ORANG!
LAIN KALI MUN TAK ORANG NERIMAK BARANG LAZADA NAK MAHAL YA
SIMPAN JAK SIKBOH GAGO MULANG
IDUP KINEK SEKPAT BAIT GILAK NONG
PANAS IOLLS
klah. signing out! assalamualaikum

Comments

Popular Posts