Bye Bye Stinky Feet

assalamualaikum
sorry for the hiatus!
I was busy dividing my time between assignments and Scarlet Heart Ryeo
WHEN IS THE SPECIAL EPISODES COMING OUT
me and Dija literally screamed our lungs out when IU posted the bts scene on her Ig
apparently, after soooo many years I still have the biggest crush on Lee Joon Gi
guess who set his face as wallpaper and even turned on post notification for his Ig  HAHAHAHAHA
crazy fan alert

anyway, I got my hands on Kylie's gloss
since I have a few of these liquid lipsticks I will do a review soon
but today, I have a really good news for people with stinky feet like me
if you know me well you would know I sweat a lot and my feet and shoes really stink
AND THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT
I bought these at Daiso for RM5.30 and it works like wonder!



it looks like this
you can just put them in your shoes
and bye bye smelly shoes & feet!
I actually own Scholl Foot & Shoe Powder Odour Control
but it's so messy and I have zero motivation to clean up the mess
so for all the lazy bum stinky feet out there, you're welcome
assalamualaikum!

Comments

Popular Posts