Skincare 101

assalamualaikum
I've been stocking SO MANY of face masks these day
so I'm gonna keep you posted about the result

I don't have a terrible pore problems
but if you look carefully, I do have enlarged pores
recently, I discover a holy grail at Sephora
it was an impulse buying but I'm so satisfied with the result!

for those with pore problems
PLEASE DO STOCK YOURSELF WITH THIS


I wanted to buy it again
but it was nowhere found at Sunway Pyramid and Paradigm
so if you found it just get it because it's so difficult to find!

recently, I also purchased a new cleanser
previously I was using The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam Peach



it was okay I guess but I do suffer from breakout now and then
my skin still looks dull after being exposed to sunlight
my blackheads are still there and there was no effects at all on my pores
I'll recommend it to those who has normal to dry skin
but it won't do much for those with blackheads, enlarged pores and acne-prone skin

I've been using a lot of skincare from Korea
because I'm on Hermo a lot lol
YOU CAN GET LOTS OF DISCOUNTS
its great for a cheapskate like moi
so check out the website guys!
you won't regret it, I promise!
assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts