Savee

Assalamualaikum
3 weeks ago I went to Plaza Alam Sentral to fix my laptop
while waiting me and Vivie went to SACC to kill some time
although we are quite broke but



we saw a bunch of ladies flocking this beauty counter
there was a sale for this brand, Savee
which I never heard of but who cares
I MEAN IT'S ONLY COST ME RM26 FOR ALL OF THESE



LOVE THE RM1 LIPSTICK AND BLUSHER
they came in a small container so it's convenient for me to carry them around
and if you have problems with whiteheads
I suggest you to get this baby



the mask was full with the essence
there's even excess for you to put on your face afterward
AND THE RESULT IS DA BOMB
if you saw this, just grab it! no regret!

I've also been using the serum diligently
my skin is smoother than before
and I don't suffer from those teeny weeny pimples
so I'm just gonna keep using it to see other effects

I don't think the brand has its own physical store
but you can the products online
just check out Savee Beauty Shop on Facebook
assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts