updates

assalamualaikum
selamat hari raya maaf zahir dan batin!
I hope it's not too late though
I was so sicked of laptop and typing
I just can't get myself to update my blog lol

so first thing first,
I haven't received call from any of my lecturer
I take that as a good sign
which means I pass all of my subjects
and I don't have to do any makeup assignments HOPEFULLY
amin ya Rabbal alamin

personally, I don't think I reached a master degree student level yet
the examinations make me felt like an idiot and I don't belong there
in a way that A MASTER DEGREE STUDENT SHOULDNT BE THAT STUPID
I had troubles organizing my thoughts and I still do that 1 thing that I ALWAYS do
which is solving every problems with a campaign HAHAHAHA I WAS KIDDING
I still skip answering questions that I don't have an answer for
I'm always torn between giving a perfect answer (according to yours truly) and finish answering every questions
that's always been my problems
I guess we'll just have to wait and see

Ashli was back for Raya
I haven't seen him for SEVEN MONTHS
so it was nice
on his way back, he was stop by the police at the train station for looking suspicious
it was hilarious
but I kinda like that terrorist-like look for him
I will let him keep it once he's back in Malaysia

we spent our days together mostly at his parents house
Inara didn't want to play with me
because this time I didn't bring any gummy
so, I did my assignment at the living room
whilst, Ashli was snoring on the sofa

the car drive to Paradigm WAS CHAOTIC
because that's where we had our iftar on the last Friday of Ramadhan #keepithalal #firstiftartogether
Liyana was driving and Inara keeps on playing knock-knock at the back
then she had to pee and ME AND AUNTY LUCINDA COULDNT UNSTRAP HER SEATBELT
THEN WE COULDNT STRAP HER BACK
LIYANA AND ASHLI COULDNT FIND THE SMART TAG
WE WERE BASICALLY A CHAOS AND I FIT JUST RIGHT
HAHAHAHAHA

when we arrived at Serai
Liyana made me ate Nasi Kerabu
Aunty Lucinda tried to make me eat vegetables
Farah keeps on trying to feed me her food
because she couldn't finish hers
and Inara ate all the fruits on the pavlova
still chaotic

on the next day, I was dozing off on the sofa
while Ashli played his video games
that's what happened when you get too comfortable at your boyfriend's house
Uncle Amir made us go out so we went to ride the bicycles around the neighbourhood
this time around, it was less chaotic when we went out to Chilli's for iftar
because we went there using separate cars
but Inara managed to lick off the floor at some at shop at Empire
yupe

anyway, thank you Aunty Lucinda for the cake
that everyone love and we managed to finish it in 4 days
thank you sayang for proofreading my assignments
although you were tired and jet lagged
even managed to drop by on Sunday morning
to help me with dedek's luggages
and always always always trying to spend more time with me

my raya was pretty much like previous years
every year, I always tried to meet up with everyone
you can check out my Instagram for the photos (rasa macam dak-dak Youtuber)
thank you for those who came beraya at my house
you can still come over because there's still cakes and biscuits left
I'm signing off! selamat hari raya maaf zahir dan batin, again.
assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts