Drugstore Lips Product Review

assalamualaikum
so this post is a review on some of the lipsticks that I own and sell on Hera




from the top, temporary henna tattoo lol
1. Jordana Matte Lipstick in Fiery Coral
2. Maybelline Bold Matte in Code 7
3. LA Girl Matte Velvet Lipstick in Manic
4. Topshop Matte Lip Bullet in Plastique (if I'm not mistaken)
5. Kiss Proof Soft Lipstick in Code 14
6. Kleancolor Madly Matte Lipgloss in Majesty (again, if I'm not mistaken)



first of all, NONE OF THESE LIPSTICK RUIN UNDER RUNNING WATER
so jangan kenak bulak some of the advertisements
I also suggest you not to wear Kiss Proof or Kleancolor if you want a prayer-friendly lipstick
because they are very pigmented and only can be remove using makeup remover
it is a pro if you dislike reapplying them because they don't have a great finish if you reapply
macam cakey (I don't think it's the correct term) and the colour doesn't match the first application
Kleancolor also dissapear quickly after eating and drinking
I also hate how Kiss Proof looks and Kleancolor feels on my lips when I try to mix the lipstick

the rank of moisturizing power would be
1. LA Girl Matte Velvet Lipstick, Topshop Matte Lip Bullet & Maybelline Bold Matte
2. Jordana Matte Lipstick in Fiery Coral
3. Kiss Proof Soft Lipstick
the reason I don't include Kleancolor Madly Matte Lipgloss is because I CAN'T TELL
all I can say is that it's quite sticky

I am still looking a supplier for more LA Girl Matte Velvet Lipstick
because my previous supplier didn't seem to restock the items
however, insha'Allah I will keeps on selling Jordana Matte Lipstick
I WILL TRY TO FIND THAT TAUPE SHADE THAT EVERYONE WANTS
that's all for now guys. assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts