Ramadhan Al-Mubarak

assalamualaikum
it's the first day of Ramadhan
alhamdulillah it's not so hot in Shah Alam today

it's been 6 years since the last time I celebrated Ramadhan far from home
my brother is also away from home for the first time
alhamdulillah, my sister is in Kuching right now
so there's someone home to accompany my parents, grandma and aunty

it's also the second time that my dad wish Ashli for Ramdhan
I always think it's sweet when he acknowledged other man in my life
it's already me and Ashli 3rd Ramadhan together
AND STILL NO IFTAR TOGETHER

I'm considering to break my fast my Efa since it's the first day
I'll just tag along for Tarawikh with my housemates tomorrow insha'Allah
anyway, I want to wish all the Muslims reader a happy and bless Ramadhan
hopefully, this year it's more beneficial than previous years
amin ya Rabbal alamin
assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts