life test

assalamualaikum
a lot of things just happened
my Pak Nek is having a high fever
at one point he wasn't aware of his surrounding
I hope he'll get better soon
this is one of the thing that I hate being away from my family
because I am not around if anything bad happen

besides that, one of my classmate decided to drop this semester
she can't cope with the stress and workloads
I wish she would stay because sikittttttttttttt gik
personally, I am overwhelmed with the workloads too
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO COMPLETE ALL THESE ASSIGNMENTS
I guess quitting just not my nature biarlah serabai setengah mati
I'll miss her

good news is Faen just gave birth
alhamdulillah mujur joros
I guess I will only meet the baby
when I come back for Raya

macam-macam dugaan bulan puasa
I CAN DO THIS
YOU CAN DO THIS
WE CAN DO THIS
assalamualaikum

Comments

Popular Posts