we turned 2

assalamualaikum
so, today us - me and Ashli - turned 2
LIKE WHATTT lol

anyway, I never thought we would be here right now
I honestly thought that eventually we would break up
because we got tired of each other
but we didn't

I am so embarassed to say this, but if our romance is a novel
the title would be Cintaku Di UNIMAS or Panahan Cinta Di Parking Lot
about some urban anak datuk fell for some kampung girl
and he changed for her tapi imannya tergugat because of an ex-girlfriend
THOSE BS NOVEL THAT I WOULD NEVER PICK UP TO READ
I was kidding, I actually might

do I believe in faith? yes
considering how many times we bumped into the parking lot
considering how my many times my smile makes his heart skip a beat
regardless how shitty his day was although I look like a piece of shit on that day
because degree life was tiring and I couldn't care less
considering he did approached me a year before but something stop him from keep on talking to me
and we took it as Allah way of saying we were both not ready of each other
*high fiving faith*

long-distance relationship is tough
but we took it as a time given for us to become us before becoming one
when he told me that he wants to further his master degree abroad
I said okay because this is his life and I want him to do what he wants to do before we settle down
I don't complaint much, besides missing him badly because I love spending time with my friends and doing my own thing
BECAUSE WHEN HE'S AROUND HE WOULD FOLLOWED ME EVEN TO THE TOILET

anyway, our relationship has its ups and downs
because we are really different
most of the times when the arguments heated up
we would say "okay, we need to drop the subject before we start killing each other."
and we take it as one of lots of things that we differ in opinions

anyway, sorry sayang for not putting so much thoughts on your gift.
to more days where I tikam periuk belanga and you would catch them, if you feel like it



basically how we say I love you
assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts