kitty cat

assalamualaikum
yesterday, I went out with Vie to post my customer's lipstick
I will do a post to review it later on
then, we went to AEON Mall Shah Alam
I BOUGHT A NEW PERFUME FOR LESS THAN RM20 AT BODYSHOP
they were having sale, but that was not my main aim to go there

I went there because Ashli's mum is flying to UK some time next week
so, I want to buy something for him
I WAS NERVOUS BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SEEN HIS MUM FOR LIKE HALF A YEAR
I EVEN WIPED OFF MY BRAND NEW LIPSTICK JUST BECAUSE
I came, we sat down, gossiped about Ashli
don't worry sayang, I did backed you up a bit
your mum and Liyana don't approved though lol

funny story, so aunty started to Facetime Ashli
aunty: are you decent? amy's here
ashli: yeah. I'm decent
aunty: you want to talk to amy?
ashli: yeah.
me: hi.
ashli: hiiiii *in the most sexiest sleepy voice ever*
aunty and liyana: WE CAN HEAR YOU, YOU KNOW
I SWEAR HE DOES THAT ALL THE TIME REGARDLESS IF HIS PARENTS AROUND
it drives me crazy

I spent like 2 hours over there
ate tapai, harumanis and talked about durian
I swear I can join aunty lucinda and liyana for food hunting
then, played with Inara
that kid needs a cousin
and I'm referring to Dan and Farah
not me and Ashli



"can I have one? thank you aunty amy.
"aunty, kitty cat!"
"aunty, don't touch!"
"aunty, sour."
because I brought a plastic of gummy over
I gave her a lot without telling Liyana
as far as I concerned, Liyana thinks she had like 5 of them.

I would have stay for dinner
but me and Vie need to catch a movie at 8pm
anyway, it was nice
usually, I came with Ashli
but this time I was alone although Vie tagged along
you get what I mean
so yeah, later! assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts