juh berambeh

assalamualaikum
last Saturday, I went to my first Juh Berambeh
honestly, it was awful and I'm not complaining about the rain or the outdoor venue
there was no spotlight on the stage, it looks like everyone is dancing in the dark
the sound system was awful, thank God they fixed it right before the singing performance
AND THE FOOD! IT WAS NOT ENOUGH! LIKE WHY WOULD YOU ASKED FOR NAME AND SHIT IF YOU CAN'T COUNT PROPERLY
so basically it was my first and last
the only thing that got me going was



my clothes and on fleek highlight lol
as if the night can't get any worse
our car broke down on our way back



he was enjoying himself
konon-konon knight in shining armor
before signing out
OMAIGOD PLEASE STOP USING THE THEME COLOUR BLOCKING
THAT WAS SO 5 YEARS AGO
assalamualaikum!

Comments

Popular Posts