Arau trip

assalamualaikum
I just got back from Arau trip last night
it was exhausting, I went straight to bed

all of us were looking forward to the trip
as you all know (or not), there's only 10 girls in my class
so every class was like Menjemah Session because we got along so well
even if I present the wrong things in the class
they would be like "ko habiskan je kitorang akan angguk macam paham."
or when the lecturer ask the presenter to answer the question from the floor
we would be like "ehem ahah yes itulah jawapan. okay thank you!" then take our seat

it was my first time riding an ets
WHY THE HECK THE GATE OPENED SO LAST MINUTES
IMAGINE 10 GIRLS RUNNING AND SCREAMING TO ENTER THE ETS it was chaotic
I swear the other passengers were at peace when we slept or ate lol
kerana mulut puaka Zaty, one mak cik came to us and gave us each one muffin
quoting her exact sentence, "ambiklah, nie.. tadi cakap apa? rezeki dari ALLAH kan? nah nie.."
I was dying inside the whole time

anyway, the ride was comfortable
snacks were given plus there was small cafe available
me, Vie, Zaty, Nana, Dija and Nadia would walked here and there
because we can't sit still lol

welcome from Arau was not that warm
I guess the bus driver was uninformed so it annoyed him
alhamdulillah, Puan Rashida and Encik Izwan were really helpful
Puan Rashida even checked on us before we fly back here

and as expected, it was the last day operation of the cafe
because we are having 1 week holiday due to Gawai
everyone was tired, grumpy and hungry
but the cafe's food was really nice
*thumbs up*

the trip to Rumah Seri Kenangan Kangar was sad
they were taken care very good but you can see how lonely they are
don't mind those who has no children but those with children
I SWEAR I WANNA SMACK THEM KIDS
one of the mak cik said her children will take her home for eid
I pray that it's not a false hope

after that, the driver brought us for lunch
because we got a new driver
AGAIN THE MEAL WAS AWESOME
he even brought us to buy some Harummanis
kitorang pun gediklah nak naik truck and take a look around the farm
after that nangis sebab nyamuk hahaha

we reached home around midnight
and like I said I went straight to bed
now, I need to start doing my part for the project
later! assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts