of midsem break

assalamualaikum
I'm writing this from my bed
I've been down with a cold
and it's getting worst
so I'm just gonna skip my class today
because I have am to pm classes plus exam tomorrow
so I just can't let myself getting worst

le fam was here in Shah Alam the week before my midsem break
because le sister finished her modules
so currently, she's waiting to sit for exams
and we'll see if she will fly to UK or not
*start saving money so I can come along and see my boyfriend send her off*

speaking of my siblings
my brother is going to sit for interview for his diploma
AND I HAVEN'T EMAIL MY DAD ABOUT THE POSSIBLE QUESTIONS THAT WILL BE ASK
I'll do it in a bit I PROMISE!

finally went to I-City
nang kita tok kedak ya bah
nak depan mata sik dihargai
nak belakang rumah iboh padah hahahah
it was okayyy but I was looking for more adrenaline rush rides

had a blast one week in Kuching
had Bumbu Cabe's Ayam Kecap, Laksa Sarawak, Sugarbun, 3 Layer Tea, and Cupcake Gula Apong
managed to go cafe hunting
met almost everyone
FAILED TO DO ANY REVISION lol

thank you for those who purchased Jordana Matte Lipstick from me!
glad that everyone loves their lipsticks
I'll be taking more orders this weekends or next week
there might also discounts on some stuffs
so follow Hera Beautique's for updates

I want to write more but I think I should do my revision whilst I'm feeling good
so later! assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts