sisters day out

assalamualaikum
yesterday, I went out with my sister
managed to reach her hostel with the help of Google Maps
had a panic attack when I reached the toll
because I have no Touch and Go card
so I used my IC instead

went to Tesco Setia Alam to buy some necessity
the initial plan was to go to Setia City Mall afterwards
but we went to SukaSucreBistro all the way to Cheras instead lol
had no idea how to order the RM10 student meal
the cake was so nice and sooooo fulfilling
WE DIDNT FINISH OUR DINNER AT IKEA
WE WERE STILL FULL BECAUSE OF THE CAKE
let just say the place is a definitely recommended

personally, I don't think it's difficult to drive around here
except for the fact that I'm not familiar with the road
and the jam is terrible of course
yesterday, I rented a Viva it only cost me RM20 of gas back and forth
however, THE TOLL FARE WAS KILLING ME
so, if you're out with your friends
jangan lupak ngulor kad TnG dirik
assalamualaikum!

Comments

Popular Posts