my weekends

assalamualaikum
yesterday, I went out with my cousins
spent less than RM30 for transportation
its definitely cheaper to use public transportation
by using Selangorku's bus which is free to Section 2
then change to another bus to go to KL Sentral
but it takes time to wait for the bus and for the bus to get there

today, I went to Calaqisya
to check out the student sale
bought Zaraa Shawl
but I didn't really like how it looks like
so I improvised how to wear it
which you can check out here

had a tummyache on my way back
had to stop by Tijaarah and pretend that I want to eat there
but I actually wanted to use the toilet
I wasn't that shameless
had a coffee there before I walk back
because I only realised that I had RM13 in my wallet

and now, I want to go and throw away my rubbish downstairs
before I take my shower
OH ALLAH PLEASE BUKAKKAN HATI JIRAN DIBAH YA MUANG SAMPAH NYA
MY GOD CERIDAK BERBUANG DI DEPAN PINTU
kbye, assalamualaikum!

Comments

Popular Posts