me and my meals

assalamualaikum
I think my appetite is building up again
I've been cooking lately
so it's been really convenient for me
because I don't have to go out

last Saturday, I had Nestum for dinner
I was too lazy to cook because I was so tired from going out the whole day
the next day, I went Giant to buy some stuff
and had my lunch there
I'm still on my period thus I don't eat that much
so I had soup for dinner



THIS IS MA FAVVV INSTANT SOUP EVA!
but I didn't find it so I settled for the Mushroom Soup
back during my degree days
me, Fatin, Kak Manis and Dina always buy all these instant stuff
because we didn't want to spend so much time cooking

and I'm doing it again
because I'm usually hungry by the time I reached home
so I refuse to spend too much time cooking

I had the leftover soup for breakfast with Biskut Marie yummm
AND I STILL HAVE SOME OF IT LEFT URGH
I guess that's what my aunty meant about cooking is a bit of a waste
when you cook for one

so me being creative...
added some cream corn to the soup
cooked some rice and that's my dinner for that night

THEN I HAD SOME LEFTOVER CORN
there's so much leftover
that it forced me to be creative with my food
so I fried the LEFTOVER corn with my LEFTOVER rice
for lunch the next day

I went to Giant again after my class
bought frozen foods so I don't have to worry about LEFTOVERS
fried some chickings! yummy burned chickings
accidentally burned em because I'm used to fry stuff with frying pans instead of saucepans
and I discovered the wonder of saucepans
because I had a fine fried chickings for dinner just now
now I'm thinking about what for dinner tomorrow already lol
prolly butter chicken though hurmmm
assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts