Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Review

assalamualaikum
FINALLY, gave Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask a try



the clay was easy to be applied
it made my skin feels SO FRESH AND CLEAN
I'm using capital letters to emphasize how the feelings
didn't really do anything for my stubborn blackheads
because I can still see em the next day
however, a lot of people claimed that it is very effective for spot treatment
put it on your acne overnight and washed it the next day
will definitely try it to see the result
but if you're desperate and need to dry out your red pimple
personally, I would recommend this



REALLY EFFECTIVE
I was introduced to this by my friend
and I've been using this for those HUGE RED ZITS
which you can see the result overnight
but I wouldn't recommend it for normal zits
because its really strong like a hurricane yo

anyway, back to Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
I can't help you with how good it works with makeup
because I don't use makeup as often as I used to
I don't bother because Shah Alam is blazing hot



last time I checked, I haven't started to menopause yet
still, I can relate!
assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts