Game for those who is in LDR or not

assalamualaikum
so last night, I was bored
played a game with Ashli
the first one was
playlist of 10 favourite English songs
from different singers
that was out from 2010 to 2015



mine is the on top
Ashli's is the second one
score 1 same song!
Photograph by Ed Sheeran
then, we did the same for Malay/Indo songs




he was like "see nak make it hard for me"
personally, I think I have better taste in this genre than him lol
seandainya by Vierra brings back so many memories
I'm gonna make another playlist just for my favourite Vierra songs
anyway, the last one was 5 songs according to birthyear




this was really difficult!
I was so tempted to include most songs by Boys II Men lol
when you're in a long-distance relationship
you tend to run out of things to talk to because you talk all the time
so we like to play all these lame games
do give it a try!
you'll never know what you'll discover about your significant other heheh
assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts