first week

assalamualaikum
today is my third day doing my master degree
during the first of my class, my roommate gave me a ride to the campus
then I went back using the bus
it seems like there's only 9 persons in my class
and my classmates are all female

on my second day,
I went to and back from the campus using RapidKL bus
I was anxious all the from the bus stop until I reached the campus
"where does this bus stop at?"
"why does it seems like it's only stopping by at hostels?"
"I wonder if that bell thingy works?"
"WHY ISN'T ANYONE NOT PRESSING IT?!"
let just say I had to walk all the way from Melati to my faculty
once I reached my class I was drenched in sweats

today, I misread my schedule
and arrived to the faculty 1 hour earlier than I'm supposed to
by the way, chilling out in the prayer room is making me feel very guilty
because it is an air conditioned room and no fan is available
THERE'S ONLY ME IN THE ROOM
IT'S SUCH A WASTE OF ELECTRICITY
AND IT HARMS THE ENVIRONMENT

the weather is ridiculously hot!
it's been a while since the last time my lips chapped this bad
I wish it would rain during the weekends
so I can sleep in lol
assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts