last weekend

assalamualaikum
currently, I'm staying at my uncle's place until I start my classes

the registration process didn't took long
it was pretty organized
I even received my classes schedule
AND GOT PINPOINT BY A PROF
apparently he was the one who approved my admission
thank you, sir
I'll see you in class
I promised I won't skip any classes
except... during rainy days

thank you Aisyah for accompanying me
the whole time
she even let me drive her car home hewhew

yesterday, I signed up for Innisfree's membership
I love the masks so much
PLUS I GOT FREEBIES
cheapskate like me LOVE FREEBIES
we'll see if the serum, mask and cream works well for my skin

I managed to send some of my stuff to my rented house
I still can't find a drawer with lock
that I really need
so, if anyone know where I can get babies like pictures down below
please let me know
assalamualaikum :-)



Comments

Popular Posts