Innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream

assalamualaikum
I'm just gonna write a bit about Innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream
that I received as a freebie last week
I've been using it at night only
because it has this heavy feeling which I dislike
however, I can still feel it on my face when I wake up every morning
which I love because I have a dry skin
even though, I slept in an air-conditioned room

a heads up, it is anti-aging cream
but it doesn't contain any retinol
or ingredients that boost collagen production
which someone in the 20s like me doesn't need yet
it does contain an antioxidant ingredient
the green tea extract that can nourish your skin
that helps our skin to mature healthily

you can use it during the day or night like me
on you face, eyes, lips and even hands
before you ask, it is paraben free
and it has a lotion-like smell

and for those who refuse to use any anti-aging products yet
please please please use suncreen or sunblock
before you put on your makeup and step out of the house :-)

Comments

Popular Posts