first post from shah alam

assalamualaikum
I am writing this post from the living room of my rented house
my room is small but decent
I don't think I will do my laundry here
because it looks like it will take forever to dry

I'm not gonna cook for this week
until I find a way to keep my clothes
you might its unrelated but I hate starting 2 mess when currently I only have 1

I managed to assemble my drawers that I bought from Ikea
but its not 100% screwed
WHO NEED SCREWS anyway

prolly gonna buy a shower head for the bathroom
after I clean em
that's my mission for today
because the kitchen was already cleaned by my housemates

NO IDEA WHERE I KEEP MY SLIPPERS
because I used last night
I'll find it later

my class is at 3pm
will keep you posted on my life
for now I want to take my shower
assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts