FINALLY OUT!

assalamualaikum
I've been helping around at my uncle's house
after I made my bed, I would have my breakfast
then, I would clean the kitchen, watch some tv, cook my lunch, fold the clothes and it's becoming a routine

there's not much to do since there's only four of them compared to what I usually do back at home
I decided to stay at home most of the time
because first, I can save a lot of money than paying the taxi
second, I still save a lot of money than eating outside
and third, saving money is better than spending them lol

however, I did went out today
I went to a Giant near my uncle's house
I used the Grab apps
it cost me RM13.50 which is not that bad
since I had to bring quite some stuff back

I FOUND A CHEAP DRAWER
which sorta drives me insane
because I just literally splurged on A DRAWER AT IKEA yesterday
*breath in breath out*
at least the one I bought has wheels attached to it
and its not that heavy and bulky like the at Giant
DONT YOU DARE QUESTIONED MY SPENDING OR I WILL LITERALLY GO CRAZY AND ASK FOR A REFUND AT IKEA
assalamualaikum

xoxo,
crazy lovable cheapskate lady

Comments

Popular Posts