Aloe Vera Gel

assalamualaikum
everyone seems to develop an interest in Aloe Vera gel
I've been using one as a moisturiser since I was 17 years old
let me guide you on this

I know EVERYONE said the one from The Face Shop and Nature Republic are the best
if you Google about products from Korea, the one from Holika Holika is the best compared to these two
I haven't gave the one from Nature Republic or Innisfree a try yet
but, I really don't like the texture from The Face Shop
it's very sticky
once I put it on my face, my skin didn't absorb it well
my sister been using it for a while and I haven't seen any good out from it
a heads up, ALOE VERA DOES GIVE YOU THAT COLD FEELING
regardless the brand so please don't get fool by that statement

the one that I highly recommend would be


or



none sticky and gave you just the right amount of moisturiser
if you're gonna be in the air conditioner environment for a really long time and hate reapplying it
I would suggest Sunplay After Sun Gel

sometimes you need to actually try the products
instead of just joining the hype
later! assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts