A Letter To My Future Self

Assalamuaikum Puan Amy Yasmin,

I hope you're a puan by now. I hope that you're healthy and doesn't suffer from gastric anymore. That would be most unlikely but a lot can happen in 5 years. I'm imagining scenes from Killjoy right now but I hope the world has not turn that way, yet.

How's your cooking skills? You did married Ashli right? OMG I'm so screwed if you married someone else who is very Malay-ish. Like so screwed. I'm imagining pans flying here and there in the kitchen and the smoke alarm went on and on with the annoying beep and I have to cancel my plan to cook everything using instant paste. I hope you did married Ashli. Like really. I don't want to burn the house down.

Speaking of marriage. If you did get married to Ashli... I can't imagine anything right now. Because he's crazy and you're a bit cuckoo too and both of you are really weird. Like weird. I hope your kids didn't turn out weird-ish. Like rolling on the stairs from top to bottom for the sake of it and such. On a side note, I know you guys will stick with each other through thick and thin although the two of you will spend half of the time screaming at each other's face. Tell Ashli to replace the "Jesus Christ" to "astaghfirullah hal azim.". I know I can count on you to even fix his grammar in the middle of a fight because you're annoying like that *high five*

I hope you're doing something you like as a job. Something related to fashion, editorial or advertising. Unless, Ashli pursued his career as a diplomat but I'm sure you can still work right? No? I don't know. Speaking about Ashli's career choice, it's not that I don't have any faith in him but he's the kinds of guy who'll start a war. I'll pray for you, girlfriend.

So how many followers do you have in Instagram? Does the app still exist? Do you still post photos of your ootd? If you still do so, please cover your chest properly so I don't have to delete so many photos from the account later on. Even if there is no changes in your bra size. If you know what I mean.

I hope you managed to do some travelling. Like went to New Zealand and do some bungee jumping. And still alive. But send le parents to Hajj first okay. So you won't feel guilty after that. Oh! I hope you managed to read The Cranky Ladies Of History. People should publish a new version of that book. You might make it into the book lol

Anyway, I just want to say I'm proud of you for the years of things you do to please your parents #iFeel. The journey to become a better self ain't easy but that's the reason why you're still alive. HE is giving you chance to keep improving yourself until the time comes. I hope you'll rock until you're 70 years old. I mean *insert tangan nasyid*

Assalamualaikum.

Comments

Popular Posts