finally another update

assalamualaikum
I've been meaning to update my blog
but I accidentally deleted the draft zzzz

okay first thing first
this is my 7th week of internship
another 5 weeks before it all ends insha'Allah *insert lagu NV*
the song is not related to this post
but its so annoying that it's been playing on repeat in my head

last two week, Ashli was in town
I bought some cupcakes to celebrate his belated birthday
ordered them from a junior of mine
you can click here for her Instagram account



me and Ashli went to our first open house together
at PROTON hahaha
everyone was like "Ashli nampak kurus!"
it's the baju guys
tipah tertipu



I was not aware of this picture
taken by my dad
he posted it on his Instagram
yes he has one
he brought Ashli for a short tour in my kampung
and told the elders that Ashli is his menantu
even Ashli was taken aback by his words
NO KERJA NO MONEY NO WEDDING NO MENANTU
sabar okay

freaked out over a Whatsapp that Ashli's mom sent to me
it says, thank you bahahaha
because I helped Ashli out to buy her caftans
DAH ITS MY FIRST TIME EVER
you're welcome with a smiling emoji saved the day pheuw



oh! found this picture in Aunt Julie's Facebook account
it was from Dan's and Farah's wedding
Inara was like "I have a really weird family"
I bet she looked like this
close up



last but not least, happy 26th anniversarry bapak and mama!
thank you for funding me for 25 years!
insha'Allah masih bernafas and dah ada kerja by 25 tahun
amin ya Rabbal alamin
that's it from me
later! assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

  1. rilek juak bapak ko nektok my oh. Nang approve mena lah ya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts