finally

assalamualaikum
I finally finished with my exams
one step closer to graduating, insha'Allah

having my exams during Ramadhan was a bit challenging
I suffered from hiccup during my first paper and I CAN'T DRINK WATER TO STOP IT URGH
so I spent the afternoon sleeping in the surau with my baby elephant pillow
shameless, I know

I received feedback for internships
ITS ABOUT TIME
probably because its Ramadhan makanya rezeki melimpan-ruah, alhamdulillah
SEDC called me back, Batik Boutique Hotel called me back and Merdeka Palace called me back
I rejected Merdeka Palace because I have to go through an interview beforehand
plus, I just finished my assessment with Harwood Timber Sdn Bhd on the same day
don't ask me which one will I accept because I have no idea
we will just have to see
assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts