trying to keep my sanity

Assalamualaikum
I'm still up at this hour because I think it's a bit rude to tag people and force them to fill in the questionnaire for my research, this late of the night.
I'M SO STRESS OUT!
I have a lot of things to be done by the end of this month
If I can just finish collecting the data by this week. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.
Thank you to my friends who helped me to RT my tweets, shared my FB post and even shared the link to their friends in the Whatsapp group.
YOU GUYS ARE ANGELS!
I have no idea where my girls at?
I don't think anyone went to that extend
Not that I know
I'll ask them tomorrow.
Link lain boleh share apa, sik kan sik boleh tolong kawan with her work.
A test of a true friend
OR YA'LL WON'T SEE THIS FACE HANGING OUT WITH YA'LL TILL I'M ACTUALLY GRADUATING
WHEN I SAID GRADUATING. I MEAN NOVEMBER.
Insha'Allah. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.
But seriously, I need all the help that I can get.
I'm this close to distribute my questionnaire to Bing! workers
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME BY CLICKING THIS LINK
let's pray I don't go cuckoo soon
goodnight. assalamualaikum!

p/s special thanks to my boyfriend who forced his friends to answer my questionnaire, then share it and even made his students and dancing friends answered it. thank you for entertaining me and my mood swing. I love you!

Comments

Popular Posts