its midsem break!

assalamualaikum
I had a hectic week.
submitted my assignment on Monday, International Marketing test on Wednesday and a presentation on Thursday.
I DID NOT TOUCH MY FYP AT ALL FOR TWO WEEKS IN A ROW
which is a bad thing because I was supposed to consult my supervisor this week to show him my draft for questionnaire
I didn't managed to meet up with him even though I was willing to stay up on Thursday night and meet him on Friday
because he flew back to KL on Thursday evening
al-kisah
I even grew a zit on my chin which is really annoying because it hurts a little
and it's still there

I even turned down my aunt's offer to be one of the AIFFA volunteer
I'm seeing everyone's took selfies with Fazura everywhere
and I'm home working on my FYP T.T
I can't even join the FIT Malaysia event tomorrow because I have this thing at my house
PUNAH HARAPANKU SELFIE DENGAN KJ
of course Ashli feels delighted because I'm a big fan of KJ
and he's not here to make sure that my eyes don't go all love love when I see KJ
sobsss

I am also actively looking for a place for internship right now
tons of shameless email asking for internship availability in my sent email folder right now
if anyone knows cool places for internship please do tell me
have a great weekends at home guys
and happy midsem breaks to me, my fyp and my exams
assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts