Life

Assalamualaikum.
So what's up with me?

First thing first, I applied to be an editor intern at this company
But I'm only available in July
While the internship start sometime in April
So I'm still looking for a place to do my internship.

Finally, finalized Mr Sharizal as my supervisor.
Let just say I have a lot of things to do.
Bak kata Syuk, "Amy bagey molah thesis pakey Master."

Fatin is back in town.
She's working as a research assistant.
Her contract is until sometime in May.
So you'll be seeing her in my Instagram photos until May lol.

My boyfriend is going to pursue his Master Degree.
He got an offer from University of Nottingham.
That's mean longerrrrr distance relationship *sigh*

I'm eating Twix, Hershey's and Schoko-Bons while writing this post.
I need to be in a good mood in order to be able to extract points from all these journals on Indonesia's education system that I downloaded earlier zzzzz
TTYL peeps!
Assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts