Heavens of all Heavens

I stumbled upon FashionValet's Instagram post on its contest for 3 days 2 nights stay at Paresa Phuket by The Luxe Nomad the other day so...
I'd like to win  a stay at Paresa Phuket on The Luxe Nomad because IT'S JUST WHAT I NEED!
I've been stressing out a lot over my final year project.
Ask my boyfriend! He had to stay up until 1 am listening to me wailing and sobbing over it.


Will you just look at that!
It's the stunning view from Talay Suite
I can instantly upload my OOTD photos since Wi-Fi is provided.
I will DEFINITELY snap photos at every inch of of that suite!


This is the Aqua Pool Suite which is equip with a private pool!
YES A PRIVATE POOL!
Who needs muslimah friendly swimwear? Bikini it is lol..
Of course it can't beat Cliff Pool Villas with its private infinity edge swimming pool!


I'm not done yet!
There's Dima Spa Pool Suite with its own sauna and steam room.


And Villa Amanzi with its private staircase to crystal waters of Paresa Phuket's Andaman Sea.


The most attractive service that I found is, the guests can create their own dinner party with guide from the Chef and help from the staffs.
I need to get out of this heaven eventually so...
How about having Lunch on a Floating Raft?







While wearing Two Colour Jumpsuit from Whim, Nature Print Jacket from Boardroom, Duhaa Instant Shawl from Tudung People, Kara Tote Bag from Thirtyfour and Melissa Ultragirl Special from Melissa.
I always try to bring a jumpsuit during holiday because its easy to wear and I can wear something else on top of it, making it looks like a pair of pants.
I also loves a spacey bag so I can just throw my stuff in it without worrying about stuffs that I need to bring along and leave behind in the room.
Comfortable shoes are also important because YOU ONLY NEED ONE PAIR to pack then you can buy some more once you reach your destination.
That's my tip for saving luggage space!
Don't forget an instant shawl! It always save the day. Trust me!





What if I want to go for Paresa's Heritage Night Walk but too lazy to dress up?
I can always put on this Kaftan by Sodagar and pair it up with Crepe Shawl in Caramel Crunch from dUCk for a sweet look.
Sounds like a sweet getaway right?
You guys can click this link to read more about the resort.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts