going green

assalamualaikum
there's not so much excitement in my life to share
hence the lack of updates

this is a post
I feel called to do
on saving the earth!
WHO AM I KIDDING
we are viruses
we'll end up killing mother earth soon
and we are dying with it
#KingsmanFanAlert

anyhoo, that doesn't mean we can't die happily right?
imagine, dying in an environment full of rubbish
and dying in an environment full of trees
I choose the latter

this is something I've been doing a lot lately
its becoming a habit
I've been saying a lot of no to plastic bags
I was quite quite annoyed when Ashli insisted on a plastic bag when he bought Woods cough medicine
I ended up keeping it with the plastic bag in my handbag anyway

next week, I'm about to start my (insha'Allah) final semester
I always always always bring my own bottle of drinking water
because looking after that blue trash can is a bit of a fuss in UNIMAS
I can proudly say that, I've been helping to reduce the production of plastic bottles for 8 semester
10 semester if I include my days at KML yosh!

once I got my own house
I might get those recycle bins because I'm passionate like that hewhew
speaking of passionate, I still have 2 semesters of papers to be recycle
so lazy much passion urgh
good night! assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

  1. yes ada geng kenak diat atas debah sebab ngembak beg dikpun gi kedei tok :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts