final year project

assalamualaikum
here I am eating roti keben kata orang Sarawak cecah Milo panas
stressing out over my final year project
last semester, my supervisor who is now back in Pakistan said
I don't have to worry about who's going to replace him once he's going to Pakistan
because the administration will assign each of us a new one

when I consulted this matter to the administration office and Head of Departement
apparently, we WERE supposed to find one by our own *sigh*
some of my course mates who were supervised by Dr.Khalique
had found themselves a supervisor WAY BEFORE THE SEMESTER BREAK
yalah belajar makey rakit orang lain dah makey speedboat!

yesterday, I sent an email to this lecturer asking nicely if she would take me to be her supervisee
which she has not reply which had made me restless the whole day
tomorrow, I'll have a class with her at 11 am
I'm gonna go up to her and ask if she read my email and what her answer is
I can take a direct "no" but not waiting

baruk tiga hari dah bump di jeraya tinggi semester setengah
so pray for me semoga urusanku dipermudahkan
insha'Allah settle lah final year project semester juak amin yaRabbal alamin
assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts