feeling 22

assalamualaikum
guess who turned 22 on last Sunday?
Vanessa Amy Hudgens me of course!
I said it once, I'll say it again.
birthdays are overrated lol

Daneil was really sweet though
he gave me the duckscarve from the Stay Beautiful campaign!
and it was fun to meet up with Aisyah because both of us haven't see each other for quite some time.
I also went out for dinner with Dina and Fatin
I wasn't expecting anything so it was fun to just get out of the house
I even stuffed myself with seafood last night
bapak's treat of course

its the last week of lectures
I'm excited to just get this semester over with already
I'm excited to start sending out my internship application
although I already dropped my resume to some of the companies
mostly oil & gas companies but honestly, I'm not interested to work with those kind of companies

and most of the companies that I want to apply with are not located here
which makes my choices limited because I HAVE to find one that offers allowances
this girl need to eat and I don't think I can reach the office on foot
did I mention the possibilities of the need to rent a house?
but I can crash my cik's or my udak's place
I promise, you won't even realize that I'm there lol

I used my stalking skill for a good use
so I found out that Paramount pays RM750 per month and I can even apply for transport or accommodation allowances
but I'm more interested to do my internship at Astro!
Astro gives out RM650 per month plus RM70 meal allowance
another but, I'll start doing my internship in July which is 1 month behind its intake zzzzz
Groupon pays the intern RM800 per month, yeay!
so I'm considering of applying there.

other than those two, Petrofac stated I should include expected salary in the resume and Kimberly-Clark does compensate its intern too I guess
companies that I want to apply with but I don't think they pay are Star Publication, Padini, Brandthink, Loreal, and Lion Group
Malaysian Times offers an internship but Star Publication stated that it will let an intern to contribute contents, so yeay!

let just say, I am a marketing student but I'm not interested in sales department
I'm more interested in advertising and journalism
which I have not let my dad knows that if I'm pursuing my master degree
it'll be in communication majoring in either one of these two

it's almost 10pm and I have not taken my shower yet
so I should go now
I'll write again later
assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts