urgh

I'm a terrible girlfriend.
I sucks at comforting. yes dah beribu kali ulang benda tok.
and you know masa kecik-kecik when 2 kids are fighting then the one who started the fight will cry?
yes iolls budak itu. that's why I hate confrontation.
because its annoying! you started the fight then why did you cry. first.
I can't help it!
and I say things that I should not all the time.
even if its the truth.
and I probably been holding myself back all this time.
and the list goes on and onnnnn *sigh*

aok kelaie dengan gerek aku tok T.T
lepas ya nangis. sik juak congeklah selalunya.
it's probably because I'm really tired or the hormone
biasalah nak period tok pelik dikit perangey
pasya nenga lagu meriah carey nendak nakkk
AND I HAVE SO MUCH WORKS TO DO
stress ya eh tingginya kedak tanggak rumah aku tok tambah dengan tanggak rumah ernie tambah dengan rumah nenek fiza
I'm ending this post with an urgh
so urgh



Comments

Popular Posts