school reunion

assalamualaikum
I just saw Hilal's tweet to Ashli about their school reunion
Kuching is so small that I don't think anyone need to attend a school reunion to catch up with everybody
you can find out about what everybody is up to these days in Instagram
if you have always been on the good side of the teachers then yes, please do attend
I'm sure they are more than happy to see you again after so long
if you were known to bring your hand phones to school then got caught, contributed to all the whispers in the class and sometimes help your classmates skip Chemistry class like me
sik perlulahhh lol
so I never attend any of my schools' reunions
but if there's one that I want to attend that would my kindergarten's
seriously, what are you guys up to these day?

Comments

Popular Posts