of being used

assalamualaikum
first thing first, I'm the realest
just kidding
this is just something that I need to get it out from my chest
am I dedicating it to any specific people? maybe
but if the shoe fits


I don't get easily offended
but if I do
you must be important
I can't tell if it's because of the hormone but
IS IT OKAY TO COME TO ME WHEN YOU ONLY NEED ME?
YES.
IS IT OKAY TO COME TO ME ONLY WHEN YOU NEED A SHOULDER TO CRY ON.
YES.
WILL I GET SICK OF YOU USING ME.
YES TO THAT TOO,

I will still be there for you.
but just so you know
there are gonna be eye rolling, a bit of an attitude, bitter feelings, and of course sarcasms.
let's not push it, girls!
unless you already found other people to be use.
until that time comes, don't annoy me.
assalamualaikum.

Comments

Popular Posts