away for 2 weeks

assalamualaikum
I have to be in UNIMAS by 12pm so I can get back my rm20 duit cagaran that I paid the other day because the Majlis Tertinggi takut iolls back out at the very last minute then they have to find other people to fill in my place
I'm gonna be off for induksi and the minggu aluan pelajar to welcome the new students
so you're not gonna hear from me for 2 weeks!
I'm not gonna bring my laptop because I don't wanna leave my laptop unattended later when I'm going camping
I KNOW! THERE'S A CAMPING TRIP!
honestly I have no idea what I got myself into lol
but I know that as long as I have my hand phone, food (I have one small box fill with only food), power bank and




TADA! to keep me looking decent in every pictures huahua
don't miss me. assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts