on Tumblr


find someone who understands your silence



"Islam is a way of life but people insist on calling it a religion."


"If the eyes of a female cry over a man that oppressed her, then the Angels will curse him with every step he walks."


"Choose me or lose me. I’m not a backup plan and definitely not a second choice."


"
I asked an old man
“Which is more important? To love or to be loved?”
Old man replied
“Which is more important to a bird? The left wing or the right wing?”
"


"
I think of all the things I have to tell you when I will see you.
Stories like:
I just found out pumpkins are technically fruits
and
Cary Grant’s first job was in a traveling circus
and
Most mammals are born able to walk and learn to run within minutes, so we are not crazy for moving so fast.

This morning I wrote your name in the steam on my mirror, even though I knew it would fade within minutes
In my best notebook I wrote “I miss you” ten thousand times.
I wrote “I think I am missing one of my ribs”
I wrote “I envy the way leaves know exactly when to fall from the branches and when to come back in the spring”
I wrote “Everyone else isn’t you. It turns out that’s a huge problem for me.”
"

Comments

Popular Posts