of hair cut

assalamualaikum
today, I went to get a haircut
unfortunately, this place that I usually go to has closed down
so I went to another place.
the kakak yang gunting my hair gaok lalu!
I end up looking like Chibi Maruko Chan with a really bad bob cut T.T
that's what I told Ashli.

Ashli is a bit biased when it comes to me, everything is supercalifragilistic!
I just learnt that word. from him.
so tettt!
of course I turned to my friends.
Fain said I look like Professor Snape.
Ernie suggested that I cut some of the hair off by myself
because my right side is a bit longer than the left side
Fatin? she just laughed it off.
YEAH MY HAIR LOOKS THAT BAD!



THE HAIR but nooo mama won't let me perm my hair pfttt



 what I asked the kakak to do



how my hair looks like


I was surprised to find a similar haircut on Tumblr lol
but I found some really cool videos on Youtube
I need a curling iron hehe
later! assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts