the one that got away

assalamualaikum
it feels more natural for me to write these down than talking about it
so here goes nothing...

before I met my boyfriend,
there was this one guy..
he was one of those people who's there at the right place and at the right time
so what happened?

he doesn't seems to be into me THAT much
suddenly le boyfriend came into the picture.
then he asked "if you would consent i would be honored if you would be my girlfriend?" which I replied with yes and told him jangan tanyak duak kali lol

I felt like I should tell the other guy about it
why? because what we had was somehow a more than just friend kind of relationship
so we just stopped talking to each other

I don't know what got into him but he suddenly sent me a Whatsapp
he said it feels weird. bad kind of weird. he didn't like it but he wanted to say hi so badly.
you know what I said to him?
"honestly, we could happen if you made a move but you didn't. well I didn't think you took me seriously. I'm sorry we turned out like this."

sayang if you're reading this, we talked for about 10-15 minutes
I asked him how's life and such
then he couldn't take it
he said talking to me like this made him sad so, yeah.

I didn't know he took it that bad because it has been almost a month that we stopped talking to each other
he had me way earlier
he had me way longer
but he took me lightly
so, his lost I guess?

my point is, take your chance.
you'll never know.
if you think she worth it, go for it!
if it doesn't work out, at least you tried.
I know it's easier said than done but that's the truth.

yeah like that Ashli guy
did you know he has a crush on that Amy girl since the third semester?
finally told her about his feeling during the sixth semester!
I heard he's been seeing her for almost a month.
good for him! hahaha

so, it's fine if you're Katy Perry
but unfortunately you're not
you don't look as fine as her singing "the one that got away" with tears running down your face with smudged eyeliner
so don't do that
later! assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts