sunday

assalamualaikum
alhamdulillah, I survived another semester! final year, I'm coming!
but before that, there's Ramadhan, Eid-ul Fitri, cousin's wedding, MAP UNIMAS...
so what have I been up to?

last Sunday, I went to send Fatin off
currently she's in her hometown but she's gonna be in KL by tomorrow for her internship
even bumped into Fain at the airport
then I went out with Ashli, he wanted to celebrate the fact that he finally finished his thesis
check out his Acknowledgement



by inspiration, he meant my rant on Twitter
afterwards, we went to fool around in Speedy
made weird faces when he said "sayang..." and showed me a DVD of Awak Nak Kahwin Dengan Saya?
went to Plaza Merdeka then ended the night with talking in the car for half an hour before we parted.

I finally gave him the scrapbook
Fain, Dina and Fatin were well aware of this
because I asked for Fain's opinion once 
and Dina & Fatin had to bear with the mess I made in the room
I AM  SO NOT CREATIVE AND I REALLY DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE
I didn't have a lot of free time
I did it during my revision break
so...


Fain said it looks like kerja kursus Geografi T.T




at least the penguin is cute. no?
the damage is done so there's no turning back
I really want to Tumblr-ing but I have to wait till 2 am *sigh*
I'll write again later. assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts