life is a bridge




assalamualaikum
do you ever feel tired of waiting?
but you can't do anything about it so you just have to keep waiting?
and waiting and waiting and waiting and hoping and faith-ing.
I made the word up! don't mess with my writing mojo. sadap. me no want to hear.

then, there's the should I go for it or not.
will it worth it this time or I should just wait for something better.
yes. more waiting.

its like I'm walking on a really long and narrow bridge.
then there's left and right.
on the surface, the left looks all rainbows and butterflies.
on the right, I can't see the surface but I at the bottom there lies a safe cave for me to hide.

and every time I move forward,
the shades of both part will change.
they remain the same but somehow a bit different.
I don't know what's there for me at the end of the bridge but I know I have to keep going.

currently, I'm walking in a really slow pace.
sometimes, I took a peek at the left.
there are things I don't like about it but makes me happy.
and I haven't felt that kind of happy for quite some time.

then the right part tapped on my shoulder and told me to reflect.
maybe it's too soon. too soon to give up and pick a side.
so I continue on walking. maybe waiting isn't such a bad thing.

I just found myself sighing. alhamdulillah.
I just want to say alhamdullilah and remind myself of all those good things I got while I was walking along the bridge.
I guess what I really need is someone from the left part to cross over and join me in my journey.
to help me bring all these good things I've been collecting.
someone who, when I ask the right part, it would say back to "it's okay. you'll be safer in his hand."
so goodnight. assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts