feeling the pressure

assalamualaikum.
I've start to attend classes again since Monday.
at first, it feels like just another semester till today *sigh*
I attended Research Methodology class for the first time, and guess what?
I had to come up with the title for my final year project by next week!
I'm feeling the I'm-almost-hitting-my-final-year kind of pressure.

it strikes me that I'm almost there.
gonna turn 23 with a degree in my hand, insha'Allah.
from there, I'll leave everything to Allah.
to either start my own career path or pursue my study somewhere which is definitely not here, insha'Allah.
THEN I'M GONNA TURN 25, INSHA'ALLAH AND IT'S GONNA GET REALLY SCARY BECAUSE MAMA IS ALREADY DROPPING HINTS HERE AND THERE HOW WORRIED SHE IS THAT I'M NOT SEEING SOMEONE CURRENTLY AND THE POSSIBILITIES OF ME NOT GETTING MARRIED!

if I turned 27 and still single, I'll leave this matter to my mama.
if I hit 30 and still no sign of it, I'll just save the money to travel the world.
fair enough, right?
till next time. assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts