11022014

assalamualaikum
noticed anything different?
I made some changes to the blog.
it seems like everyone who's everyone pakai background putih #wannabealert lol
kidding! I saw Dian Pelangi's blog new layout and felt like doing some changes to mine so tada!
I think I'll change the header once I received my illustrations from Fazo insha'Allah.
there's also some post from my Tumblr if you scrolled till the bottom of the blog.
so... nothing much happened except for I had my first cup of Starbucks, gave plenty of dating advices when myself is still single, did some catching up with my high school sweethearts, and new semester is gonna start next week which honestly what I'm looking forward to walaupun yuran tak bayar lagi.
oh! it's Fatin birthday today and guess who almost forgot about it? of course lah yours truly.
and who knew that this day will come, the day that I forgot about what 11 February meant to me.
it used to mean a lot but what's not meant to be will never be and that's why I've been crushing on someone else lately.
I SHOULD HAVE JUST TURNED MY HEAD TO TAKE A SECOND LOOK AT HIM URGH!
if this is a drama, I would have turned then our eyes will meet and we'll smile at each other like a fool.
tapi memandangkan it's not so yeah walaupun HE'S A FRIEND OF NAZ'S BOYFRIEND.
a friend of my best friend's boyfriend. that drives me crazy!
since he's out my league anyway so tak apalah.
"I pun sukakan Adam tapi takpelah. It's okay."
I quoted that dialogue from Arianna Rose lol
enough gibberish talk! till later. assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts