December

Once you read this, you need to do a blog post on it and put the answer to the first question as the title. Don't forget to list on the sources at the end of the post!

If I were a month, I’d be December.
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Friday.
If I were a planet, I’d be Saturn.
If I were a sea animal, I’d be an Sea Nettles.
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a sofa.
If I were a gemstone, I’d be an Emerald.
If I were a flower, I’d be a Jasmine.
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be rain.
If I were a color, I’d be turquoise.
If I were an emotion, I’d be wonder.
If I were a fruit, I’d be a date.
If I were an element, I’d be water.
If I were a place, I’d be Makkah.
If I were a taste, I’d taste like pungent.
If I were a scent, I’d be Vanilla.
If I were an object, I’d be a scarf.
If I were a body part, I’d be the forehead.
If I were a song, I’d Whirl by Narmi.
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be a pair of Oxfords.

Source: tumblr

okay people this is actually just something I did in Tumblr and post it here for fun. I even made up the rules by myself. so if don't want to post yours it's fine okay :-)

Comments

Popular Posts