the last Sunday of this year Ramadhan

assalamualaikum :-)
it's almost Raya, are you excited?
personally, I'm not as excited as I used to.
I guess, it's a process of growing up. I don't know.
so, did everyone spent their Ramadhan wisely?
I don't think I did and I'm not proud of myself.
I think for sure, one day when I have kids of my own..
instead of forcing them to fast, I'll force them to pray.
and of Tarawikh, they are not encouraged to miss the last 10 days of Ramadhan.
why I say so? the first few days of Ramadhan, the surau was filled with people.
then you can obviously see how less and less people came to the surau when the last 10 days are the most precious days.
and speaking of skipping Tarawikh on the last 10 days of Ramadhan. I skipped it too on last Sunday.
me and Aisyah have our reason. I can't tell it without Aisyah's consent so...

we went to watch The Conjuring and had iftar together.
The Conjuring was spooky but I wouldn't say that it made me recite ayat Kursi in the cinema.
and owh, GSC City One Kuching received student's card only on weekdays! incase you didn't know.
and there's one thing of City One which I want to complaint about.
the surau. please move the door and the tempat ambik wuduk at the back of the kiblat.
location of the door and the tempat ambik wuduk were very inconvenient!

after that we went to The Spring.
and guess what? The Secret Recipe do accept reservations!
oo Ninie, mun rasa sikmaok kerja tolong berhenti pronto!!
and thanks Nissa for letting me to pray first using the placed you reserved earlier :-)
on our way home, Aisyah had to go so bad so I made a pit stop at Tun Jugah while she went to do her business.
we still had to wait for Aisyah's parent to finish their tarawikh first and Aisyah was still hungry so went to Kubah for a bowl of mee kolok.
I know! perut apa kedak ya gilak nak??
and she text me in the middle of the night saying she's hungry again but too scared to go to the kitchen.
she said Bathsheba was haunting her =.='
so that was my Sunday. enjoy ze photos!



muka Aisyah terkejut!



wore my blossom pink lenses which fortunately didn't turned out weird at all!



see..



I didn't look crayyyy like Nicki Minaj kan? hehe!
I'm planning to post a proper Raya entry tomorrow insha'Allah.
so look forward for it!
Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin!
take a good care of yourself especially when driving.
till tomorrow. assalamualaikum :-)

Comments

Popular Posts